|Hardness:||1~12||Material:||High quality diamond material|
|Matrix Type:||normal and high matrix||Water way:||Straight or trapezoid|
|Body material:||Carbon steel|
50mm(2”)75mm(3’’)100mm(4’’)150mm(6’’) other sizes also can be made.
Welding Method: Hot Sintered, Silver Welding, Laser Welding
Adapter: Female Arbor: 5/8"-11 M14 M16 Male Arbor: 1/2’’gas, Shank
Work type: Dry or Wet Use.
Machine: Hand Hold Drilling Machine
Application: For Glass Granite Marble Stone Concrete Reinforce Concrete Floor, Wall, Roof Drilling Holes.
Mainly use for machining tungsten carbide ,PCD,PCBN, ceramic, cermets ,
crystal tungsten , carbide ,ceramics, glass, composite ,sapphire, ferrite,
refractory ,thermal spraying material, machining nonmetals with high rigidity
like ceramics ,glass ,tungsten carbide ,ferrite, tungsten carbide ,
ceramic materials, magnetic materials, silicon materials, silicon materials,
thermal spraying alloy materials, high speed steel, cast iron and so on.
1. Super hard carbide tip, good quality , auto-welding with silver material, or HF welding;
2. Drilling on glass, granite, tile and glass material, good concentricity and sharp tip could guarantee the concentricity and good quality;
3. Heat-treatment: auto net belt stove handling equipment, could meet strictly torsion test;
4. Surface treatment: Zinc-coated, black finished, electric-plated and sand-washed
1) Wearable, chip-free cutting & drilling
2) Long lifespan and stable performance
3) Various specifications are available upon clients request
4) Competitive price and superior quality
5) Excellent service
Brief Introduction of NWG BWG NMLC HMLC Diamond Core Bit
The WG and MLC core bits are cutting tools .They are widely be used for wire-line core drilling. They contain diamond segments bonded to a base material.
The Bits could be impregnated or surface set.
They are widely applied in cutting non-ferrous materials.
Yaheng’s bits are using high quality diamond materials and also based on Yaheng’s exquisite technology.
Designed for use on granite, marble and all natural stone
Ideal for drilling the faucet mounting holes in stone countertops, plumbing lines in showers and vanities
Special bond matrix extends drilling life
Turbo segments provide aggressive drilling speed
Vacuum brazed side protection offers clean cut & steel core protection
5/8”-11 threaded arbor fits most angle grinders
Use wet or dry - use wet will greatly prolong the segment life
OD OF THE BIT
ID OF THE BIT
Osoba kontaktowa: Mr. Yu